Sharvette is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing. She has 24+ years experience in corporate America in the field of training & development and Consumer Compliance. She is a past recipient of the Richmond Star Award, ACHI Magazine’s Excellence In Journalism – Radio Personality of The Year Award and has been featured in publications such as HOPE for Women Magazine, DIVA By Design Magazine & Sista Sense Magazine. Sharvette provides web design services for female entrepreneurs so that they can generate revenue with an amazing online brand. In conjunction to web design, Sharvette is a Facebook Coach & Trainer and conducts personal & group training and seminars with emphasis on the use of social networking sites, branding and online marketing tools. She hosts a weekly talk radio show, The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show, that airs on 3 internet radio stations, iTunes and on her personal mobile app. Lastly, Sharvette is a co-author in the book, Mogul In the Making. This empowering masterpiece is a compellation of 6 gifted Moguls that impart in the areas of online marketing, branding and image, executing vision, industry vs ministry and much more. Click here to download her BIO!
- I love surfing the internet and learning new tools!
- My favorite vacation is a CRUISE!
- I must admit that I like some reality TV shows!
- Give me an SUV over a car any day!
- I love to cook in a Crock Pot!
- I am bad at remembering birthdays! Facebook helps with this!
- I am very active in my church!
- I don’t like bugs, spiders, insects or dogs!
- I love purses and I change my purse almost daily!
- My favorite quote: “Opportunity only dances with those already on the dance floor” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Please allow 48 business hours for response to your inquiry. If you have questions about my services, visit the “Work With Me” page.
1806 Chantilly Street
Richmond, Virginia 23230