Sharvette is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing. She has 23+ years experience in corporate America in the field of training & development and Consumer Compliance. She is a past recipient of the Richmond Star Award and has been featured in publications such as HOPE for Women Magazine, DIVA By Design Magazine & Sista Sense Magazine. Sharvette has been building websites and online brands for eight years. In conjunction to web design, Sharvette is a Social Media Coach and conducts personal & group training and seminars with emphasis on the use of social networking sites, branding and online marketing tools. Lastly, she hosts a weekly talk radio show, The Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show, that airs on 4 internet radio stations and in iTunes. Sharvette is the 2015 winner of the ACHI Magazine’s Excellence In Journalism – Radio Personality of The Year Award. Click here to download my BIO!
- I love surfing the internet and learning new tools!
- My favorite vacation is a CRUISE!
- I must admit that I like some reality TV shows!
- Give me an SUV over a car any day!
- I love to cook in a Crock Pot!
- I am bad at remembering birthdays! Facebook helps with this!
- I am very active in my church!
- I don’t like bugs, spiders, insects or dogs!
- I love purses and I change my purse almost daily!
- My favorite quote: “Opportunity only dances with those already on the dance floor” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Please allow 48 business hours for response to your inquiry. If you have questions about my services, visit the “Work With Me” page.
1806 Chantilly Street
Richmond, Virginia 23230